cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Host

3 Tips to Get Great Answers to Your QuickBooks Questions

ComQs.jpg

We love how many people are stopping by our QuickBooks Community to learn how to use QuickBooks better! Everyone has great questions, and we want to get you awesome answers. Here are three quick tips to help you write a post that tells us exactly what you need help with so we can get you a great answer:

1. Tell us what version of QuickBooks you're using 

QuickBooks Online, Pro, Self-Employed, Enterprise … there’s a QuickBooks to fit every business. Every version of QuickBooks has different features and solutions. We can help you better (and faster) if you let us know which QuickBooks product you rely on.

2. Tell us what country you live in

Not every country uses the same method for accounting and taxes. QuickBooks tailors its features to meet a region's specific rules and regulations (impressive, we know!). Let us know the country where you're based so we can find the country-specific answer to your question. 

3. Tell us about your operating system

From the look of the hardware down to the keys on the keyboard, Windows and Mac platforms couldn’t be more different. That’s why it’s so important to include information about your operating system whenever you post a QuickBooks question.  The more we know about your OS, the easier it is for us to steer you in the right direction. 

Ready to post your QuickBooks question in our “Questions About QuickBooks” board? When you are, get ready for helpful answers, fast. Our experts are eager to help you get the most out of QuickBooks right now (just remember to include these three important details in every post!). 

5 Comments
Community Host

Re: 3 Tips to Get the Best Answers to Your Questions

This is super helpful. Thank you @MegBarboliniSmiley Happy

Community Leader

Excellent - it's all about getting to our next step as fast as possible!

Looks like I am in the right place! Thank you!

Jules

Community Host

Happy to have you here, @JulesontheFly! Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing your stories Smiley Happy 

Re: 3 Tips to Get Great Answers to Your QuickBooks Questions

Ouickbooks 2017 Priemer For Non-Profits  

I am wanting to get the file database server manager R4 for download.  How do i find it so that I can download it,  Thanks Sheila Carr  shecarr49@gmail.com