Highlighted
Community Manager

Help! Everything You Need to Know to Make the Most of Our QB Community

“Hi. I’m new here.”

That’s great! We’re so happy to have you.

If you’re new to the QuickBooks Community and wondering what’s happening here, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you’ll find foundational information and about our purpose as a community, how to find your way around inside it and discover how to get the most out of your experience:

Still left wondering? We're here to help. Use the reply space below to ask questions!

5 Comments
Community Leader

Re: Help! Everything You Need to Know to Make the Most of Our QB Community

A huge welcome to all of our new members! Reach out anytime when we can help. 

Established Member

Thank you. I am a new member and new to QB. Hope I can learn from all of you. 

Community Host

Hello@SeanSong!

Welcome to the QuickBooks Community and happy holidays!

I am really excited that you are excited! Learning is the best and a lifelong pursuit Smiley Happy.

What are you most interested in and how can we help?  

Thank you for pointing those out @ItsAccrualWorld, we appreciate it greatly!  I have archived the duplicate post.  

In the future if you notice a duplicate posting, you can click on the 3 vertical dots next to the question or comment/answer that you want to notify us of.   Then just select the option to "Report Inappropriate Content" and it will pop up a new window that lets you write in why you are calling our attention to a post.  

When you use this, all the moderators receive a Private Message notification and we can review the post and handle it appropriately.   Smiley Happy

2018-01-12_7-58-58.png2018-01-12_8-01-14.png