Highlighted
Community Leader

Our Top Five Reasons to Join the QB Community

Stocksy_txp53f0f55dNOi100_Small_447906.jpg

Hi there,

Chances are you’re reading this post because you’re a little, or a lot, curious about our QuickBooks Community. Great! We’re excited to tell you about the kinds of people you’ll meet on this site and let you know about the ideas, resources and tips you’ll find, too.

If you like what we’re doing, we hope you’ll sign up as a member and join our active, engaged community. After all, we built it for small business owners just like you!

Here are our top five reasons to join the QB Community.

1. Our members are supportive.

Sure, you work for yourself. That doesn’t mean you have work by yourself. Whether you’re celebrating a new customer, solving an inventory problem or venting your frustration about a late payment, you’ll be cheered -- or cheered up! – by others in our supportive community.

Don’t just take our word for it!

“If I’m in the middle of my worst day ever and someone else is having a great day, I remind myself tomorrow will be easier. It’s kind of like riding a bull in a rodeo. When you see other people hanging on and not getting kicked off, you feel more hopeful about staying in the saddle, too.”

- Danielle Vincent, founder of Outlaw Soaps, QB Community member

2. Our members are resourceful.

When you work for yourself, you have to figure out a lot of things on your own. This community can help you find shortcuts for everything from tracking your finances and marketing your product to hiring employees and connecting with the perfect supplier.

“It’s helpful to compare notes with other business owners. We ask each other what’s working, what isn’t, what systems are best for shipping and how to source materials. Even though we own our own businesses, we can’t get all the answers on our own. The Internet is a helpful resource, but nothing replaces a recommendation from a person you know and trust.”

- Joanna Misunas, owner of Sojourn Box, QB Community member

3. Our members are caring.

We all know running a business is complicated. But that doesn’t make it any easier to ask a question you worry might sound dumb. In this community, there’s no such as a silly question. Here, you can get the answers you need without feeling intimidated or judged – ever.

“Everyone in the QB Community is generous with information about their experiences and where they are on their journey. One thing that attracts me to this site is the way it’s okay to be vulnerable. The QB Community feels like a safe place to communicate honestly and build one-to-one relationships.”

- Lloyd Mabuto, owner of Final Touch Lab, QB Community member

4. Our members know what it takes to succeed.

As a small business owner, you’re probably used to juggling your side gig with your 9-5 or you’re intimately acquainted with the 24/7/365-work cycle. Either way, you know it takes a certain mindset to make it as an entrepreneur. In this community, we get it – which means we get you.  

“A business owner knows it takes hard work and sleepless nights to start a company. It means going against the flow, ignoring people who say your dream is impossible. A business owner calls one more person, checks one more resource, tries one more thing. An average person clocks out at 5 p.m. sharp.”

- Pascal Depuhl, owner of Photography by Depuhl, QB Community member

5. Our members are a lot like you.

Takes one to know one, right? Enough said!

“I really love the energy of small business owners. These are individuals who are turning their passion into a livelihood. There's a sparkle and a magic to their experience, and the feeling is infectious!”

- Dirk Franklin, founder of Drink Daddy, QB Community member

Ready to start learning, sharing, cheering and being cheered? You can do it three simple steps. Click here to sign up today.

Before you go

Want more information about the QB Community? We’ve got it. Here are four helpful posts.

Backing you,

Leslie

1 Comment
Established Member

Re: Our Top Five Reasons to Join the QB Community

Thank you Leslie for gathering insight from fellow small business owners to share here on this platform. It's incredible to connect with others and hear their stories, it builds a sense of community when often you are working solo and behind the scenes.