Highlighted

Concur app

I have a client interested in trying Concur because Expensify has been an absoulte nightmare.  They are looking for feedback from anyone who is using it currently for job costing and expense tracking...anyone have any feedback, positive or not?  Thank you in advance!!

4 Comments
Community Host

Re: Concur app

Hey @shallburn,

Sorry, I am late to the party. I've used Concur via the web-client in the past for work and really enjoyed it! Everything was fairly straightforward, which is a must for travel.

It looks like you can do a test drive on their website (link here) if you want to give it a try. Is there anything you're looking for in particular? Or do you need a more general expense tracking app, beyond just travel?

Established Member

@James

Greetings! I tried reaching out to Concur and awaiting for response. Just a little clarification since they don't seem to offer trials like Expensify, as follows:

1. Are you able to assign or add the supplier / vendor names that is existing in the quickbooks database? - Expensify does a good job in the chart of accounts, customer / clients and class, but not on vendors.

2. Will it allow you to use the same like feature of Write Checque or Enter Bills mobule but in a mobile app? (like expensify) - Pretty much the data entry function.

Cheers!

Established Member

Hi @shallburn

Greetings!

I am on the same boat as you, also using Expensify but it has a very limited function, any luck or suggestion maybe on other alternatives? thank you.

Cheers!

Community Host

Hey @Verano47,

Thanks for reaching out. I personally have only used Concur to a few expenses and don't use it often. There's a Test Drive you can use to give it a whirl and see if it has the functionality you need Smiley Happy

What is it you're trying to do with Concur/Expensify?