Highlighted
Community Manager

Vote for your favorite QuickBooks apps!

QuickBooks Online does a lot of things great. But businesses come in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes you need a tool that's not built in. Because of this there's the QuickBooks app store where independent developers can create add-ons to QuickBooks that help solve specific problems for all kinds of businesses. Think of it like the app store for your phone - each app lets you do something you wouldn't ordinarily be able to do with your device.

Showdown logo 2-22 sm.jpgThere are hundreds of apps in the app store. Right now we're running a contest where you can vote for your favorite app. If you use and love any apps, head on over to the  2017 QuickBooks App Showdown  website to vote and help your favorite developer win up to $100k! If you've never used apps, the site is a good start point to begin exploring.

After you vote, let us know below what you think of apps. Have you used them? Do you have any favorites that we everyone should know about?

6 Comments
Super Contributor

Re: Vote for your favorite QuickBooks apps!

I only have one app attached to my QBO account. The company is wonderful to work with. Great support and excellent customer service. Very responsive and helpful. Even in emergency situations, they were there to help!!

I would love to vote up the app that I currently use, but it is not listed on the page. 

Community Manager

This contest is only for newer apps released between 8/16/16 and 8/15/17. But feel free to give your app some love by sharing its name here! We'd love to hear what it does that makes your life easier. (So happy to hear their customer support is so responsive!)
Super Contributor

Ok. I will! Smiley Happy

We work with Laceup Solutions. An invoicing and reports software company. We used to have to do all the invoicing on paper and manually enter all the transactions, now they are all automatically put in and makes it much easier to for our drivers and the stores we work with. The reports to are awesome and very easy to use. Smiley Happy And much more affordable than most apps similar to them. 

Community Manager

Great recommendation! Thanks for sharing.
Frequent Contributor

My vote is for the workflow combination of Hubdoc and Bill.com. It isn't one app, but put those two together, and it is great way to automate the payables process. 

Intuit

I am always amazed at how many apps there are in the QuickBooks app store. The developers certainly deserve some kudos...and $100K! Smiley LOL