cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Host

What's your one word theme for September?

28 Comments
Community Leader

Re: What's your one word theme for September?

Back-to-school! Whoop whoop!!
Community Content Creator

Stay cool.

Okay, that's two words. But we're in the middle of a heat wave here in Northern California, so staying cool isn't easy. More importantly, I'm reminding myself to "stay cool" as things pile up around me: work deadlines, volunteer commitments, my kids' back-to-school stuff, dreams for my side-gig (making and sellling art) -- my calendar is already full. So I'm determined to Stay Cool!

Community Host

HARMONY! Staying positive and keeping the flow of things moving smoothly. Even when things don't work out as planned, trusting that everything will work itself out on its own and how it's intended to happen. 

Community Manager

EQUILIBRIUM! There's been a lot of transition happening for me and those around me. It's all great stuff, but finding equilibrium with what's now the new normal is my goal!

Frequent Contributor

Bridge

Established Member

Gear-up. Year end is just around the corner.
Frequent Contributor

Harmony is one of my top 5 strengths themes for the gallup's strengths finder 2.0

Sorry it's more than one word.
"What if I ____?" 

Inspired by my recent adventure at Camp GLP. Here's a highlight video of the awesome experience.

420 Thought leaders, entrepreneurs, creatives and fellow authentic humans connecting, creating, learning, growing, being...

CampGLP2017.jpg

Community Host

@NYZcoach thank you for sharing your time at Camp GLP! I would love to hear more about all that you learned, people you met, and things you can apply to your life and business. Would you be willing to write post about this? I watched the video you shared and loved the part that talked about "what if I ________." It makes you think about the big picture and how the simple act of speaking talking to a stranger could change your life. Smiley Happy